1. Creative or imaginative: Swan is a designer. In order to design or even think of new things or ways to make them you need to be creative.
2. Adventurous: Swan is a sun walker. So she goes out in a space suit and does tests. In the second list provided to us it said she would see how long she could stay out without air or heat.
3. Determined: Swan will not give up when it comes to searching for information regarding the late Alex. she will stop at nothing to find what she is looking for.
4. Insecure: Swan seems to be insecure about her body in specific. She say to Wahram that she knows her body is strange. Maybe she tries to over compensate in her sense of adventure to hide this insecurity?
5. Stubborn: Swan gets into many arguments but especially with her qube. She does not like to listen to what she has to say.
1. Intelligent: He knows a lot about art and history and is constantly quoting or refrenceing pieces of art and philosophy from the past.
2. Cautious: Wahram always seems to be cautious of his surrounding unlike Swan. When swan ran forward he stayed behind because he felt safer where he was.
3. Trustworthy; Wahram decided to keep Alexs secret about the qubes not being as reliable as they seem, even after she is gone.
4. Curious: He always seems ready to learn about something new or even about something he already knows about.
5. Aware: He is very aware of his surroundings and comes prepared for every situation.
Robinson definitely evaluates the character of Wahram in a judgmental way. I think he was painted in a negative like when swan says "He's slow, he's rude, he's autistic, and he's boring" (page 28). When I read this quote, being someone who works with those affected by disabilities such as autism, I automatically did not care for swan. I think the attempt was to paint Wahram in a negative light but I think it did the same for swan because she is the one who passed the judgement upon him.