1. Short yet argumentative- Doesn’t like to truly listen to what other people have to say but gets into many arguments.
2. Determined- She’s determined to gather as much information as possible as she says Alex did not leave her very much.
3. Adventurous- She loved to visit new places and went to many different places throughout the story so far.
4. Creative- Loved art and was creative enough to use herself in the art.
1. Reserved- Especially when compared to Swan, Wahram is reserved in his conversation and mannerisms. Not nearly as up for a conversation.
2. Thoughtful- He is thoughtful towards his friends, but he is also thoughtful with his words. He thinks before he speaks.
3. Loyalty- Shows loyalty through choosing to stay rather than choosing to leave when he could.
4. Knowledgeable- He is knowledgeable in art and history but also smart when it comes to choices in life.
2. I would have to say that Robinson does not evaluate the characters. He rather allows them to evaluate each other. An example would be when Swan and Wahram meet each other, Swan tells us what he thinks of Wahram which at the time wasn’t the best first impression.